Forms, Information & Service Packages - Marriage



Information on getting married in New Brunswick

Licences are issued through Service New Brunswick Centres

Information on changing your name in New Brunswick

Request for Change of Address



The following forms may be completed on-line and printed. Present or mail to your nearest Service New Brunswick location.


Application for Certificate of Birth, Marriage or Death.

A Certificate of Divorce, or a Death Certificate is required for proof of dissolution of a previous marriage.

To change your name on your New Brunswick Driver's Licence or Vehicle Registration, Medicare

Special Occasion Permit Application


Back to Forms, Information & Service Packages

Home | Contact | Forms List | Disclaimer | Franšais