How It Works - Client Forms / Account Info - Land Registry
An automated payment system-electronic funds transfer (EFT) - eliminates the need for cheques and will automatically transfer funds directly from your bank account to Service New Brunswick.
Client Forms / Account Info - Land Registry
Here's how it works;
Online access to Registry and Mapping Services;
- Once we have your banking information and your authorization, we will set up a direct link with your bank account.
- We'll track your charges over a monthly billing period.
- At the end of each month, we'll tally up your charges.
- On the first business day of each month, you will receive a notice via email from us itemizing your activity and indicating the monthly payment to be transferred from your bank account. The Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) will be debited from your bank account on the following business day.
If you continue to use SNB's Registry and Mapping Services, this process will be repeated on the first business day of each month.
Electronic submission of documents
- At the end of each day, PLANET accounting system will add up your charges.
- On the next day, you’ll receive a notification via email from us that your payment will be transferred.
- On the following day, your bank account will transfer to SNB the amount you owe Service New Brunswick
This process will be repeated every time that you have electronic document submission activity.
Note for PLANET customers:
You can view all your accounting activity from the main menu under the Accounting Information module of the SNB Land Registry
Who to call for more information:
- If you have questions or concerns, please contact Richard Shupe. Telephone (506) 444-3007, Email: Richard.Shupe@snb.ca