Driver Licence Renewal
You can renew your driver’s licence online if:
• you have a class 5 licence that isn’t cancelled, suspended, or expired for more than 5 years
• you haven’t updated your physical address within the last 90 days
• you’re not updating an endorsement or restriction
NOTE: You will need your current Driver’s Licence to complete the online renewal process.
Get My Temporary Driver Licence
To use this service:
• you must have renewed your driver's licence online at snb.ca or via SNB TeleServices at 1-888-762-8600 within the last 30 days
• you will need your driver licence number and your driver licence card number to retrieve and print your temporary driver licence.