Adult High School Transcript and/or Diploma Request Form
If you have graduated from a high school, you must request a transcript/diploma from your former school or district. If you are sure that you have an Adult High School Diploma offered by Post-secondary Education, Training & Labour, please fill out the form below. All transcript and diploma fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.

All fields with an asterisk (*) must be completed.
* First name:
Middle Name:
* Last name:
* Street:
* Municipality:
* Province:
* Postal Code:
* Country:
* Date of Birth  Example: yyyy-mm-dd
* Telephone Number:
* Email:
* Check Appropriate Boxes  Adult High School Transcript (Fee $5)
 Adult High School Diploma (Fee $10)
Complete this section only if you want these results sent to someone other than yourself
Name of Person or Institution:
Postal Code:
Special Instructions